[Gpdd] Misc: Welcome: Minstrel

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 22 15:08:13 EST 2007

Oh, congratulations on your new little guy!  He sounds totally delightful!
Really now...what is better than a piggy for the holidays?!
I adopted SPICY and MERRI last December which is why they have the names they do.  (Spicy ... like spice drops lives up to her name!)  I also rescued and then adopted two cats during the holidays years ago.  I named one NOEL (he has passed away) and ANGELICA (I have her 9 years.)  Minstrel was meant to be...not only him, but his name, too!
ENJOY him and 'thank you' from me for adopting him into your wonderful home!
Joanne

OPT to ADOPT a homeless animal!