[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Stinkerbelle

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Dec 22 19:19:32 EST 2007

Marsha,

What a terrible shock to read your sad post about Stinkerbelle. You must be devastated to lose so many piggies in such a short time and all to different causes. Not that it is ever easy to bear but if they all had the same infection it would be a little more understandable.

The dreaded bloat rears its ugly head again. Gastric torsion too. So hard to treat even if the vet had been at hand.

There are no words to ease your pain at losing those precious piggies. All I can do is send my most sincere condolences and sympathy.

Take care,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.