[Gpdd] CARE: Pellet problem

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 23 00:33:31 EST 2007

Hi y'all,

I need some help here.  I have tried 3 different kinds of pellets since
getting my girls off of the junk I first gave them. I  have tried Timothy
Complete, Oxbow Cavy Cuisine and one other that I don't recall at the
moment.  They turn up their noses at all of them!   I know they need the
pellets to get well rounded diets but I also know they need their veggies.
When they are wheeking for veggies and I see that they have not touched the
pellets, I cave in and give them veggie.  I don't want them to start losing
weight and get sick.

Is there anything any of you do to make the pellets more appetizing to them
so that they will eat them too?  I have tried cutting back on the veggie
supplies but with no luck so far.

Thanks for any and all help.
Lynn, Samantha & Tabitha