[Gpdd] CARE More about incontinence

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Dec 23 13:16:28 EST 2007

I'm sure that I have posted about this before but in case you didn't see it then, Stacy, I once met a piggy at my Rodentologists who was paralysed and he was wearing one of those disposable nappies ( diapers??) for human babies. His slave used the new born size for him and changed them as often as necessary. The little fellow was kept nice and dry and was not bothered about wearing one.

I haven't had time to look yet but I wonder if anyone is selling VetBed on Ebay? It is not cheap but it lasts forever.

Penny.