[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, StinkerBelle

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Dec 23 13:33:55 EST 2007

Marsha, please accept our condolences on StinkerBelle's passing.  How sad that she had Gastric Dilation-Volvulus.  Although we know how hard it is to lose her, please find comfort in knowing that she knew how much you loved her and that she understood how hard you tried to get her well.  Yes, having piggies can be heartbreaking, not only because their lives are much too short (and their claim on our hearts so strong) but also because they get so many illnesses that we do.  We are so very sorry that you have lost four piggies since September, all to different causes.  Sometimes it seems that "when it rains, it pours," and nothing we can do helps.  We have no doubt, though, that StinkerBelle is happy and healthy at the Bridge, where she was met by Elvis, Ozzy, and Tigger as well as many new friends.  Please know, too, that we all understand how much you miss her and how special she was.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday, missing Sunshine