[Gpdd] CONDOLENCES: Stinker Bell

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 23 13:32:52 EST 2007

We wanted to offer our sincere sympathy for the slaves of Stinker Bell at
her passing to the bridge.  I know it is hard on you and not much helps at a
time like this but we do know that at least she is at peace now.  I tend to
think of the bridge as a place where Peter Gurney is surrounded by tons and
tons of piggies who have gone before and they all kind of follow him around
like the pied piper.  I can see him picking up each new piggy as they come
over the bridge, welcoming them into the flock and sitting them down for
their new pain free, food filled life.

Hugs and wheeks to all the sick piggies and their slaves today,
Lynn, Samantha & Tabitha