[Gpdd] HEALTH: stiff piggie joints

Carol reetpigs at excite.com
Mon Dec 24 09:46:33 EST 2007

Hi piggies and slaves,

One of my very good exotics vets recommended "piggie therapy" for stiff piggie joints.  A nice warm soak for about 10 minutes, then wrap the piggie in a towel for a few minutes.  The fun part - just kidding - is to put your pig on its back in your lap and slowly move their back legs out and in for a few minutes.  I have done this with several older piggies I have had - 5 or more years - and after a few days of morning and evening therapy it seems to help them move better.

Wishing all pigs and slaves a very Merry Christmas.  This digest has been wonderful for all the years I have been lurking.

Carol and Mamapacha, the queen of the universe

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com