[Gpdd] SILLY: Secret Santas to Sir Frodo and Zoe

staileys staileys at comcast.net
Mon Dec 24 15:32:37 EST 2007

Whee wanted to let Snowy Bear and Snoopy know that whee received their box,
especially since it came all the way from Hawaii.  Whoohoo! However, Momma
slave won't let us open it until Christmas. Bad slave!  Whee are soooo
excited to know that the BOX is just for US that maybe tonight after she
goes to church we can sneak out of our cage and peek into it.  Whee just
can't wait!!! Whee will write more after whee open it.  Merry Christmas
everyone!

Sir Frodo the Vacant and his Lovely attandant Zoe
Slave Laura, too