[Gpdd] [MISC] Secret Santa

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Tue Dec 25 21:55:49 EST 2007

Hello-
Huck, Thatcher, Big Jim, Becky, Aunt Polly, Houdini, and myself would like
to extend our sincere thanks to Alicia and Sailor Willie for the stellar job
they did with overseeing the Secret Santa gift and card exchange.  I am  sure
that it was not an easy task, yet they managed it well.  Many new  friendships
were made and some old friendships were renewed helping to make the  season
extra bright for a lot of people and piggies.  The goodies and cute  cards were
just icing on the cake.  The merriment and excitement of the  experience was
priceless. Kudos to you Alicia and Sailor Willie, you are  truly angels.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ALL!
Donna and the SC 6