[Gpdd] Misc loosing piggies

Carole Appleby guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 26 17:10:36 EST 2007

Marsha, i have just read your posting on loosing your 4th piggie since September. I am so sorry for you, especially as the same has happened to me. I have lost 4 since the end of September but also one at the beginning. It is so hard isnt it. Going from 7 to 2 is really strange. The food i cut up now is nothing. They live together so its only one bowl. I use to have a job to carry them all. And to clean out one cage instead of 4 is odd. I keep remembering last summer when they were all running around the garden i use to sit down there and watch them all.
      Im sorry this proberly isnt making you feel any better. I just wanted you to know i understand how you must feel.

  On a lighter note i hope everyone enjoyed Christmas. A Happy New Year to everyone x
     I have to take some photos. Misty has just reached 31b. Hooray she can join LAPS club. Also i have a new piggie. He is called Fluff Ball. He is VERY Fluffy.
    Bye Carole