[Gpdd] MISC: Secret Santa Fireball the Fat

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 16:26:01 EST 2007

This is Gordon, the GP, here!  I want to give a great big THANK YOU to my Secret Santa, Fireball the Fat.  I finally got to open the box that came in the mail for me, and it had all kinds of wonderful goodies in it, including a card for me and my slave, with a photo of Fireball the Fat, himself!  What a great name you have - I really like it.  I like all the goodies, but the Crinkle Tunnel is my favorite.  I have never had one before and it makes crinkley noises when I play in it.  My mama really likes the chocolate cherries you sent her, too.  She said they are from Traverse City, Michigan, which everyone knows is famous for cherries.  She has been to Traverse City once and knew all about the cherries.  I can't have them, but I like the other goodies you sent me better anyway.  Now I don't have to share my Shred-a-Bowl, munchies or Timothy hay with her!

  Thank you again, Fireball the Fat, and I hope your brother Little John likes the gifts I picked out for him, too.

  Gordon and his slave Audrey