[Gpdd] Silly: Thank You Secret Santa

BunsnPigs at aol.com BunsnPigs at aol.com
Thu Dec 27 17:57:30 EST 2007

Oreo, Sheena, and Pinky, and the foster girls Sabrina and Sienna, (and
Nadine in loving memory who has since crossed the Rainbow Bridge but she would  be
very excited, too) want to thank their Secret Santas, the Okie Piggies, for
their box of treats! There were so many goodies and a cute card with Bullett
and  Buster visiting Santa, and the pigs are wheeping up a storm with all of the
 wonderful treasures.

We are trying to figure out a way to put the Christmas Tree hair pin on
Sheena and Pinky. They are both hairless girls, and there isn't much hair there.
:-)) However, Sabrina and Sienna can easily wear the hair pin, so we will
definitely take some pictures this weekend with all of the piggies and their
goodies to send to Oklahoma (via email). Oreo would look cute in it, too, but he
may protest.

Thank you, Okie Piggies!!

Love from Oreo, Sheena, Pinky, and the foster girls Sabrina and  Sienna