[Gpdd] Misc: Secret Santa

Sabrina Pierson sassybreeze01 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 22:11:53 EST 2007

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Sabrina Pierson <sassybreeze01 at yahoo.com>
To: gpdd at gpdd.org; Alicia VanMaanen <aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2007 1:55:21 PM
Subject: Secret Santa

Oh Sailor Willy and Slave Alicia, Thank you so much for our Secret Santa gifts. Mama Slave, Sabrina, is sippin' on her tea. Got lots of relaxing assortments... Sailor Willie how did you and your slave know that's just what she likes? And WOW, all the fun treats... just 'specially for me??? Mama slave can't find me treats like that here in Fort Worth, Texas where whee live. Just for piggies like me. I don't know which one to try first.. She's got them all in a circle by the christmas tree. I'm so excited! Sailor Willie, when I opened up the card you sent and saw your pigture... Well it was like looking in the mirror! Whee could be TWINS! How old are you? I'm only a little
 over 1 year, and I weigh over 3lbs. I bet whith all these treats you sent, I'll get even bigger! ooops, I better go. Mama slave's about to get up and get her some more of that delicious tea and if she see me on her new lap top,  I might have to go back to my house, and I still have treats to eat! Later for now, And lots of loving wheeks!

Dinky AKA Dinx and Mama Slave Sabrina
Merry Christmas All

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.