[Gpdd] [MISC] Thank You Little John and Jocelyn!

Heather Eickmeyer eickmeha at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 23:35:39 EST 2007

Dear Little John,

I want to thank you for being my Secret Santa!   I must have been a good
piggy this year because you sent me so many nice goodies! The first thing I
opened was the crinkly tunnel.  It is so much fun to walk through.  Even my
plump brother Hamlet can fit through it.  Mommy said it was amazing.  Thank
you for the Shred-a-Bowl too.  I liked all of the goodies in it.   The
healthy toppings were also delicious.  I've never had papaya before.  I
gobble it up every time Mommy sprinkles it on my Cavy Cuisine.   Thank you
for the hay too.  It was the perfect size to take on our journey to Grandma
and Grandpa's house.  Mommy and Daddy told me to thank you for the chocolate
cherries.  Mommy started dancing when she unwrapped the present and saw the
chocolate.  Silly Mommy.

Thank you for enclosing a picture of you.  You're very handsome.  No wonder
though - you look a lot like me.  he! he!   I have a little spike on my
forehead too.   Even our markings are very similar although you have darker
fur.

Thank you again!  You're an awesome Secret Santa.  Give my best wheeks to
Fireball and Flashbang.

Here are some pictures of Hamlet and me enjoying our Christmas presents:
http://seussyandhamlet.blogspot.com/

Seussy