[Gpdd] MISC - RE: Losing piggies

Marsha Neely matilda at ptsi.net
Fri Dec 28 00:29:47 EST 2007

MISC - RE:  Losing piggies

Carole,

Thank you so much for your kind words.  It is very hard, and I know my
recent denial will soon wear off.  I adopted a sweet boar, Bubba, a couple
of months ago, and I purchased a baby female last week whom I named
Kissabella.  I love them both so much already, but it's hard to completely
open my heart right now.  I know it will be better soon.  I only have one
original Bejabber left, and Trixie is 4 years old.  I'm very sorry that you
know how I feel because that means you have had the same type of loss.

I want to thank everyone for being so supportive and for all the comforting
emails that were sent.  You all mean so much to me because I know you share
my love for the little fur balls.

I want to wish everyone a happy new year because I know that I am sure
looking forward to starting a new year myself.  Again, thanks to everyone.

Marsha
Trixie Bejabbers, Bubba, Kissabella, & Bart, the big dog
In memory of Muttley, Ozzy, Elvis, StinkerBelle, & Tigger
www.bejabbers5.blinkz.com