[Gpdd] misc; Merry Christmas

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Fri Dec 28 02:01:29 EST 2007

This is my last post on the subject.

Firstly I would like to apologise to anyone who found my previous post offensive it was never meant to be I probably didnt explain my self very well.

Living in the UK I see and feel very strongly that political madness has gone mad to the point that it appears there is a vendeta against Christmas.

I am a non Christian yet I live in a largely Christian community as such I have no problems wishing or being wished a Merry Christmas I chose to view it as exchanging a friendly greeting, nothing more.

I do not bellieve 25th of December is the birth date of the son of God, instead I chose to see it as a celebration of family and togetherness.

Christmas is like everything in life, its what you make it, and I prefer to make it a positive time of year.

Thanks for listening

Hope this explains better