[Gpdd] MISC - calendar, thieves, snuggle sack

Suzy Dünser suzy at dunser.com
Fri Dec 28 02:29:33 EST 2007

Hi all,

Sorry I've just been lurking lately! Janneke and Mieke, the calendar
is spigtacular!! Thank you so much for doing it.

On a totally OT note, but since I mentioned it before - the police
actually caught the people who broke into our house! They also found
my laptop (yay!! all my pigtures! Never mind my other pictures!),
which helped them nail the people who did it. I haven't got the
computer back yet, because they want to check it to see what they were
using it for (these fine upstanding citizens were also doing credit
card fraud etc, how surprising), but still, I feel really lucky.

And, back to the piggies (it always comes back to the piggies in the
end) - today, for the first time in the literally months since I put
these in their cage, I saw Cocoa actually sleeping in a snuggle sack!
When we have the piggies out for playtime they often go into them,
mostly to hide from us (!), but this is the first time I've seen one
of them in it when they're "at home". Not that I should really care if
they prefer sleeping on the hay, but somehow it did still make me
happy. (-:

Wheeks and cheers from Suzy, Rocky, and Cocoa (the Down Under Duo)