[Gpdd] BRIDGE: Chester, Jolly Rodent pt 2

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Fri Dec 28 04:34:41 EST 2007

A small detail.

     Wilson's girlfriend "Kung Foo Fuzzy" sent him a Lincoln Lodge a few
Christmases back. Wilson and Fuzzy are now both at the Bridge. But I put Wilson's
house away. I wasn't ready to recycle it. Later, as I thought of letting
Chester or Charlie have it (Probably Charlie because he has Wilson's cage) I got it
out and let them try it. No one got stuck. And so I put Wilson's away and I
ordered a 2nd one as a Christmas gift for Chester with the intention of giving
Wilson's to Charlie. This too was going to be part of our Christmas with just
the 3 of us. And there were a couple other things. The day was definitely
planned in advance and   I was looking forward to it. They'd loved Wilson's house.
Now each would have one.
     Just so many little things and like all of you who have lost your
babies, you know that the tearing apart of the human heart is not painless or quick.

     I miss him so.

Alge
www.Jolly-Rodent.blinkz.com    (Scroll across bottom)