[Gpdd] Misc. Online Calendar

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 05:05:18 EST 2007

I would love to thank Janneke and Mieke for the
  fabulous job on the calendar. What talent you two
  have. I feel a bit embarassed when people thank
  me for what I did towards it, I really didn't do much
  at all, Janneke and Mieke did the real work and
  deserve all the credit.
  By the way, Spunky has already proclaim he
  is the best piggie on the calendar. You've
  given that boy a big head. I reminded him that
  all the piggies are great. He seemed to be
  a little put off with me but he'll get over. He's
  such the little ham.
  Again thanks to Janneke and Mieke for a
  wonderful job.
  Humble slave, Birdie