[Gpdd] rainbow bridge; Chester

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Fri Dec 28 15:20:50 EST 2007

Alge?I am so sorry you lost your precious boy, its nearly a year ago my Bubble was put to sleep and I still miss him and cry for him.

As soon as I started reading your post I new what the news was going to be, me and Glynis were hoping that as we hadnt heard anything it may have been good news, though I think we really new that was not the case.

Never feel guilty for making a decision that was for the best for you little guy and dont hesitate to email me if you ever want to chat.

You and Charlie look after one another