[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: RIP Chester, Jollly Rodent

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Fri Dec 28 16:07:27 EST 2007

Dear Alge,
Wheee are saddened and shocked by dear Chester's passing. I'm reminded of the RV trip when Cookie was practically a baby. And I know my dear departed Brownie was so fond of him. Always have thought of the Jolly Rodents as the rather elder statemen of the GPDD.
Truly, to have this sad event take place at the holiday/new year season makes us think of the short cycle of these dear ones' lives and compare it with our own lifespans. Do we bring an equal amount of happiness to others as our little darling furballs bring? Do we bring a sense of acceptance and understanding among friends and strangers as they do for us in this group? CAN we eat as much as they do?
I think it is fair to say that we all feel your pain on losing your longtime companion. Thank goodness you have other piggies and you can all help each other to feel better.
--Mary Fran
with a sad California Cookie and Little Bear