[Gpdd] MISC: Christmas, Hanukkah, Festivus ... controversy

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 15:57:29 EST 2007

  Sorry Marsha but I have to definitely disagree with you.  I assure you The Lady Bug is very definite in her beliefs in being a Hedonist as well as being an Epicurian and these can both be religions and ways of looking at life!

  She wants only the very best peppers and lettuces and strawberries in season which makes her an Epicurian and definitely wants a clean "house".  She feels that if it tastes/feels good, go for it which is why she's a Hedonist!  She is very dogmatic about things she's interested in but has no interest in discussions about anything else. lol.

  Anyway, just thought I'd clear that up and perhaps we should all be more like our piggies.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug