[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Chester.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Dec 28 18:59:22 EST 2007

Dear Alge,

I had so hoped that "no news was good news" regarding your beloved Chester. I also hoped that perhaps you were away and unable to post news of his recovery but, alas, it was not to be.

Please believe that you did everything that you could for your little man. There had to be more going on than a vitamin deficiency to cause such symptoms. We all suffer from the "what ifs" and "maybes" but in your situation be assured that you made the correct decision in letting Chester go with love rather than letting him suffer in the event that you were snowed in and unable to return to the vet. He would thank you for your compassion.

I am in tears typing this so I can imagine what you are going through. Chester was a wonderful piggy who will be sadly missed by his friends on the Digest as well as by yourself and Charlie.

After writing our little stories about the PigOlympics I felt as though he was one of my Piggyfriends and we are in mourning here too.

I do hope that Charlie will be alright without his companion. Please give him a big hug from all of us, especially Diamond, who was looking forward to Chester's performance at the Cavy Cavaret.

R.I.P. Chester, re-united with his Jolly Rodent friends.

Take care,

Penny and the very sad Piggyfriends.