[Gpdd] Silly Santa Pig Exchange

Elizabeth E.Loiselle biffyl at comcast.net
Sat Dec 29 08:27:55 EST 2007

Hi Butters, Dawn, Dora and Latte,
This is Patch. On behave of Mocha, Pebbles, and myself we want to thank you all very much for our gifts. Those snuggle sack look soo comfortable and snuggly we just can't wait to try them out after mommy slave cleans our cages.The veggie basket lokks like great fun and I don't know how we are going to be able to wiat for the meadow cage grass to grow.We are having so much fun with the shred-a-box, ans such yummy treats inside. We never tasted honey before. No wonder Pooh Bear loves it so much. Thnks again.
Patch, Mocha and Pebbles,9and slave Elizabeth L.