[Gpdd] Siyyl Santa Pig Exchante

Elizabeth E.Loiselle biffyl at comcast.net
Sat Dec 29 08:36:38 EST 2007

This is Mouse, We want to thank the Okie Pigs from The Cavy Lodge for our goodies too.Those orniments will look great on our tree next year. We are kind of arguing over the Quiche Lorraine. We all want our turn at it. Ane the veggie bowl is so cute and you even included veggies!! How thoughtful.Can't wait to attack the Shake'n' Chew. Mommy slave says we can't have everything at once so we have to wait on that. But we will talk her into it. All we have to do is weeek and weeeek and smile and she will give in. We are going to put our Fiddle Sticks in the play area so the other three can have fun with it too. Mommy slave says "Thanks for the Christmas plate. She really likes it. She didn't knw if it was for her or for our food ( which I think), but she took it over anyway. Thank you again. Mouse, speaking for Wolly and TeBear also.