[Gpdd] Misc losing piggies - to Marsha and Carole

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Sat Dec 29 06:15:09 EST 2007

Dear Marsha and Carole

I have only now read your postings about losing 4 piggies since September.   I am heartbroken for you both.    What a tragedy to happen, so close to Christmas too.    We can only pray that our beloved furballs are out of pain, and happy living in eternal piggy paradise.   I pray that God gives you the comfort which you both need at this time, and that gradually your pain will ease and your memories will be of the joyous times you spent with your furry masters.

God Bless,
Julie