[Gpdd] Bridge: Chester

Annette Kobus akobus at austin.rr.com
Sat Dec 29 12:27:37 EST 2007

Oh Alge, I am so very sorry to hear about Chester. I went through the
agonizing over whether letting Prince go to the Rainbow Bridge was the right
thing, but after more than 9 and a half years of the best Guinea Pig life
ever, he was suffering. It sounds like Chester was suffering. Don't feel
guilty. I hope he and Wilson and Prince and Albert and .... well, I could
list many others... are having a "jolly" time recalling all the adventures
they've had. You have my sincere sympathy and I am crying right along with
you. Looking back to my archives from 2 years ago I found a lovely post from
Candy. I hope it is okay to re-post here.
"PIGGIE FUNERAL HYMN (to tune of "Abide with Me")

Your time has come, the Rainbow's calling you;
On Earth you've done all that you had to do.
Now comes the end to suffering and pain -
Farewell, my love, until we meet again.

Run free and popcorn in those meadows sweet,
Wheeking with joy at old friends that you meet.
You'll always have a place within my heart,
Though you won't see me we wobn't be apart.

Dear little one, I bid you go in peace;
You know my love for you will never cease.
Wait at that Rainbow Bridge a little while,
'Til all together we can cross in style"

-Annette

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1:27 PM