[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Belated condolences for StinkerBelle

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Sun Dec 30 04:32:16 EST 2007

Marsha

Please forgive the fact that we are so late in posting these condolences,
but Christmas has been a hectic time here at Serendipity and we are way behind
with all emails - never seem to get the inbox much below 80 emails, and still
they keep coming!!

We were really sorry to hear that you had lost yet another piggie - we have
had periods like that, where one just seems to lose one after another animal,
and it is terribly depressing, One almost reaches the point where one is just
 waiting for the next departure, and sees every life as a potential
bereavement.  We understand only too well the frustrations of having just a part-time
vet -  ours only works part time, and even when she is there, she knows next to
nothing  about piggies and I just have to find out online what the problem
might be and  what might help, then she gives me the treatments I ask for. I
have never saved  a piggie's life in this way, but one feels one has to try.

Anyway, please accept our most sincere condolences at this sad time, and
know that StinkerBelle is now free from suffering and popcorning joyfully with
her old friends at The Rainbow Bridge.

Debbie and the Dozen Dolly Mixtures