[Gpdd] Silly LostSanta Pig Gifts

Elizabeth E.Loiselle biffyl at comcast.net
Sun Dec 30 06:50:50 EST 2007

Hi everyone,
This is TeBear. We are all so upset we just had to tell someone. Patch Mocha, Pebbles, Mouse Wooly, and I sent our sectet santa pig gifts out the second we of December, but they didn't get there. Some went to Sisi Easton's piggies and som to Terri Miller's pigges.We are all so very sorry that you didn't didn't get our gifts,
Alecia, if you still have the names and addresses PLEASE,PLEASE  send them to our mommy slave again ( Elizabeth L.) so we can buy some more and send them out.If you need her email she will give it to you.
We are so verry sorry about all this.
TeBear, speaking on behalf of the rest of the herd.