[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] The guinea pig glare

Pamela Rodgers pamrod9542 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 30 12:19:12 EST 2007

Hi to every pig and their slaves. Every night after dinner I give Amos his Oxbow vitamin C tablet, he loves them. Well a few nights ago, for some reason I had forgotten to give him his vitamin. Before I went to bed, I went to fill his hayrack. There he stood, just glaring at me. I said Amos what's wrong. He continued to give me " the look." I thought oh geez, what did I do to deserve this. Finally it dawned on me that he wanted his vitamin. I promised him that  I would always remember, has he got me trained, or what ?
  Pam slave to Amos