[Gpdd] [MISC]<Chester>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 30 13:18:31 EST 2007

Dear Charlie,

I'm so so sorry that you lost your friend. I know he was very dear to you. Please excuse my slave, she is in tears and i thought it would be better if i did the typing for all of us. Although Chester has insulted me a few times I knew he did this beause he cared about you very much and you know how boys get when their friends fall in love (if not; watch bambi).
I'm sending you a very big nose lick and a big cuddle (a big hug for your slave too!). He meant so much to our late Jan the Boar. I'm sure the both of them are up to no good on the rainbow bridge, teasing the other pigs and charming the girls, together with all the other jolly rodents and their friends. My slave too has those what-if-moments. Making the decision to put your little furry friend to sleep was one of the hardest my slave ever made (and she had some very hard ones). She still regrets it sometimes, although deep down she knows it was the best thing to do. I am veeery sure, this was the case for your slave. I really think she is a wise woman and a superpiggymom. Tell her to trust her first instincts, they are usually the right ones.
We also really hope that you and your slave dont get snowed in anymore. We are glad that things are looking well; weather-wise, we mean. Me and my cagemates really wish we could do more for you and your slave.

A really really big hug!
Yaya and the other members of the winkygang