[Gpdd] MISC: Thanks Secret santa's

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 15:14:14 EST 2007

Dear Hazel, Gwinnie and Titiana,

We received your gifts yesterday!!
Mommy slave received the box from our neighbour, who had it for about 2
wheeks!
Our mom and dad had been away so much... that the neighbour had to keep it
for us for all that time...
*chattering teeth to mom and dad* we were feeling sooo sad.

But now we are absolutely overjoyed!
We just had a bite of the timothy hay, that is some yummy hay!
The cuddle tubes look so nice and fluffy inside, whee can't wait till our
next floor time to try em out!

Titiana, we saw you in the calendar, you are a handsome girl! Hopefully you
saw us in the GPDD Calendar?

Daddy slave thinks the little wooden guinea pigs are very cute. Mommy put
them in the christmas tree so the piggies can watch over them. And of course
they can look at the wooden piggies!
The colors are very nice, a white one for Dunya, a dark one for Lotje and
a tri-colored one for Guiny!

We don't really know what to do with the bag, but mommy slave loves it!

Hazel, Gwinnie and Titiana and your slave Tammy
Thank you very much,

The Winky Girls: Lotje, Guiny and Dunya
Slave Mikey and co-slave Erwin

pandameisje at gmail.com