[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Chester, Jolly Rodent

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Dec 30 20:32:35 EST 2007

Dear Dawnda,
     As most people know, I made the decision to myself take two of the SE
Ohio baby rescue pigs when your own sow from that rescue had pups and you sent
me their pictures and they wwere so adorable. So Chester and Charlie's adoption
day is very close to your Dexter's birthday. We always celebrated April 25th
as the adoption day tho they were born in very early April.
     I don't know what happened, and happened so quickly with Chester, but
truly expected him to live at least 7 years. Hopefully Dexter will continue on
for a long while yet.
     Thanks so much for your encouragement. I appreciate my friends here so
much.

Alge and Charlie, sad Jolly Rodent