[Gpdd] [MISC] Happy New Year

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Sun Dec 30 23:16:50 EST 2007

Hi!
Whee would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year!  Momma said that  she may
even give us a special treat or two on New Year's Eve!  Also - whee  are very
excited cause our friend Sgt. Landon (momma's nephew) may be coming  home very
soon.  He's been in Iraq a very long time, and we love him cause  he gives us
treats too! Remember that friends don't let friends drive drunk, so  be
careful if you go out to watch a ball drop or whatever!  Whee hope  everyone's New
Year is a safe and prosperous one.
Love,
Huck, Becky, Thatcher, Big Jim, Aunt Polly, Houdini, and momma  (Donna)