[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Patchouli

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 11:11:02 EST 2007

Oh, another loss on the digest...
I'm so sad hearing this.  Patchouli sounded like a really special little piggy and I'm sure she will be terribly missed.  How wonderful that you gave her such a good life in her older years.  I wish there were more people like you.
It's always terrible to lose these little babies of ours and somehow it's worst during holiday time.
I'm sending you my sincere sympathy.
Rest in Peace, Sweet Patchouli.  You are in good company among other piggy angels.
Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci
In heaven:  Annie, Abbie, Monkee

OPT to ADOPT a homeless animal!