[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Patchouli

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Dec 31 13:27:06 EST 2007

Kay, please accept our condolences on Patchouli's passing.  We are so very sorry that she developed two lung tumors and had to be helped to the Bridge; it is so sad that the tumors grew so quickly and unexpectedly.  It is good, though, that you were so alert to her breathing and weight changes and tried various treatments; we know she appreciated your love and concern.  Although piggies are never with us long enough, it is wonderful that she was seven and a half and that she was with you a year and a half after you rescued her.  You obviously gave her a great boost in her health with all of your good care, and how great that she grew stronger and gained weight.  Thank you for sharing the story of how she would place her paws on her salad bowl to indicate that it could hold more -- so cute.  Patchouli was so lucky to be a much loved member of your family.  We are so sorry that she is the fourth piggie you have lost this year, but we know she was reunited with her old pals at the Bridge and has met many new friends.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday, missing Sunshine