[Gpdd] [GPDD] Virtual : Pigolympics

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 13:25:47 EST 2007

Penny - Good suggestions except for one . . . I seem to remember now,
  the baseball game at the Great Pignic finally had to be abandoned, as
  the team members, probably anypig close enough for that matter, had
  a problem with eating the carrot stick bats!   And the bases, and
  anything else they could nibble!   Maybe we can come up with something
  else they can use this time!
  Susi & the OP'
  (presently resting in preparation for their training)

  (also - we have a similar hand cleaner here, it's orange,
  we'll give it a try)