[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc: Florida Roll Call!

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 22:32:43 EST 2007

Hey- are all you guys OK down there?
  Dana - I see from the map you're a ways from the
  worst damage, but from personal experience here
  with these storms, I know you can also get a lot of
  storm that far out - or not much damage right across
  the street!
  And I'm sure we have piggie friends on over in the
  harder hit areas. We hope you're all safe and dry and
  have your power on, etc.
  All our Florida piggie friends should be worrying about
  is which Super Bowl commercial they like best! (our
  money's on the herding cats - sounds like a good thing
  to do with them! purely from a piggie's point of view, of
  course!  but then, the streaking lamb at the Clydesdale's
  football game is good, too! ;-). And, of course, a proper
  supply of treats for the game.
  Florida Piggies - Please report in!
  Piggie hugs'n'kisses to all our Florida piggie friends,
  Susi & the Okie Piggies