[Gpdd] MISC: Thank you Cocoa and Gordon!

dukejan1 at aol.com dukejan1 at aol.com
Sat Feb 3 13:57:16 EST 2007

Cocoa and Gordon,

Thank you so much for being my Secret Santa.  Mommy slave told me that the bad weather in your part of the country delayed Santa's sleigh.  Now I know that Santa hired groundhogs to help the elves and they thought they were supposed to deliver the pressies for Groundhog's Day.......

You and your brother Gordon are such a handsome piggies.  My sister, Isabel, and I are so flattered to have received your photos and they are going up on the wall for us to gaze at while lounging in the hammock you sent.

I am so enjoying the can of carrot, parsley, celery treats. The yellow blankie is already under my hideaway and is very cozy--perfect for my afternoon snoozes.  Isabel also thanks you for the brush you sent to her.  She said that I could borrow it.  Mommy slave thanks you for the calendar and candles---she was just about to go out this afternoon to buy candles exactly of that size and color!

Sending piggie kisses to keep you warm,
Lily