[Gpdd] MISC.: coroplast and alternatives

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Feb 3 14:48:07 EST 2007

We've finally decided to build a C & C cage, and the piggies are very
excited about it.  Finding the cubes was easy, but one sign store quoted
us a $64 price for a 4 by 8 sheet of coroplast!  Highway robbery, as I
understand it.  Another sign store said the sheet would be $45.  We can
drive an hour or so and pay $10 a sheet, so that is a possibility;
however, I thought I would ask about alternatives.

Does anyone know about using Plexiglas instead of coroplast?  How about
"wall vinyl," the stuff that is used for tub surrounds?

TIA for any info/suggestions/advice.

Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday