[Gpdd] [MISC] Re My First Pig

Corinne Webb cozwebb at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 4 11:37:43 EST 2007

Hi all,

Thankyou so much for your lovely messages about my post.  If my Stanley was
still in the world he would be so proud to be internationally famous!!  He
always wanted to conquer the world for piggy-kind!

Mary asked why my tattoo of Stan's name is in arabic.  Well to be honest, I
had it translated into quite a number of languages but arabic was the most
attractive.  As Stanley was such a handsome pig, I wanted his name to be
available for all to see, in the most attractive format I could find.  When
my husband and I were on holiday in Egypt 3 years ago, all the staff in our
hotel referred to me as 'Stanley' as they could, of course, read what it
said!!  I must admit when I told them it was the name of my very special,
first guinea pig, I did get a few confused looks - I don't think they knew
the words 'guinea pig' there.  In english speaking countries, they ask me
what it says and why I have it and when I tell them, I am always met with
smiles!!
As you asked to see them Mary, I got my husband to take a photo.  They are a
little blurry but you get the idea.  The tattoo of Roger, my first gerbil,
which is on my back, is a back view of him incase you were trying to see his
face!!!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/178/379353372_b8b82a53cd.jpg?v=0

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/143/379353376_dd9d25b77b.jpg?v=0

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/188/378369146_31509021d8.jpg?v=0

Thanks also to Karen for the story about your rescued greyhound CeeCee and
your three piggy girls.  Aren't greyhounds amazing dogs?  They have such a
horrible time when they are racing but when rehomed and retrained are the
best dogs ever!! I have attached a picture of Mindy for you to show CeeCee.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/185/378369151_4406e563d1.jpg?v=0

I have also taken some pictures of my current 2 piggies, Bradley and Len.
Brad will be 3yrs in may and Len is only 5 months.  I love them to bits!!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/153/379353379_6c60f8bec5.jpg?v=0
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/145/379353386_2651344620.jpg?v=0

Luv to all pigs

Corinne