[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc: Late deliveries

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 4 13:00:31 EST 2007

Lily- Hey, don't feel bad (and, especially to your Secret
  Santa!) about getting your Christmas gifts for Ground
  Hog Day (which I think is an appropriate holiday for
  piggies to celebrate, anyway!).  We only received one
  of our very special Secret Santa gifts recently - somehow
  it took nearly a month to reach us!  In this case, I know
  it was a delivery problem, the mailing date was on the
  box. Of course, we realize a great many things can
  happen beyond our control to delay getting things
  sent out, but I don't think the folks who deliver things
  for a living should take so long. Most of our stuff was
  late, and I'm still waiting for a couple items from
  overseas, that were mailed the first of January!
  But the way I look at it, like when we receive (or give)
  a birthday gift a week or two later, it just serves to
  make that special day last longer!  Sounds like this
  gift was well worth waiting for!  (I know ours were, we're
  still enjoying them - I just ate the last of my very special
  candy from Hawaii  this morning - don't know how I
  managed to make it last this long, it was delicious!)
  Wheeks to all!
  Susi & the Okie Piggies
  -any cause to party is fine with us!