[Gpdd] MISC.: coroplast and alternatives

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Sun Feb 4 14:28:44 EST 2007

Dear Cindy

I use coroplast for the base of my guinea pig run.  It's really easy to wipe
clean, stays waterproof and I was able to score it and fold it, so the run
sits in a coroplast 'tray'.  I bought mine nearly fours years ago and it is
still going strong.  It's a well-worth-it investment, as it's hard wearing
and long-lasting.

I found it hard to find some, but most places will deliver or send through
the post, which would at least save you the 1 hour drive (and help the
planet). :o)

Carole