[Gpdd] misc: coroplast

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Sun Feb 4 16:14:14 EST 2007

Dear Cindy & Piggies,
I think that is a good idea about the plexiglass. My piggies would eat right through the coroplast. BTW get your coroplast at a wholesale sign supply shop. I also don't like the coroplast cause you can't see the piggies through it. Little Bear is actually eating her way through the pigloo, which I thought was impossible.
The piggies were having so much fun this morning and making so much noise I had to put my glasses on to see if it was a fight. I saw Cookie chasing Little Bear wildly around the pigloo. But then, no, it was Little Bear chasing Cookie! Inside, outside, around and on top of the pigloo,  jumping up, jumping down. What a blast. Never seen them do this before. They must be in training for the P-O.
--Mary Fran