[Gpdd] misc: Winky's

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Mon Feb 5 17:05:31 EST 2007

Hi Mieke,
Loved your stories about Winky and Dobby. I should have known -- Harry Potter. Always wondered where the name "Winky Girls" came from. Now we know :-)

CA Cookie & Little Bear would like to put Lake Elsinore in the running for the location of the Pigolympigs.
Our town motto is "Dream Extreme" as we are home to many extreme sports such as hang-gliding and moto-cross. We also have a minor league ball park which could serve as one venue. And of course we have the lake (no speed limit!) for water-skiing and boat racing.
Miz Cookie will be saying more about hosting a Karate training center here for martial arts piggies. She has been practicing on her slave of late.
--Mary Fran
with Cookie & Little Bear