[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Duke's teeth again

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Feb 5 17:31:39 EST 2007

Hi just letting you know that little Duke, now only 618 grams, has to go
to the vets on wednesday morning when i'll get his molars trimmed once
again.
We've had such hot weather and between that and his weight and his age
it's not easy for him.  I feel so bad that i can't seem to get this
right so he doesn't have to go to the vets again, i'm sure he's sick of
it.  At least this time he's lasted 4 weeks.
Yesterday was a hard day also cause it was 6 months since Sully went to
the bridge, so i'm still a bit low today.
Keep your paws crossed for our little man, will let you all know how he
goes at the vets, unfortunately it always take him days to get over the
teeth trim and he's not in the best of health or has the weight this
time.
Sending prayers and piggie kisses to all the other poorly piggies and
slaves from the gpdd.  Take care everyone of you.

Glynis & Duke (in mem Sully)