[Gpdd] Silly:pigolympics

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 19:07:10 EST 2007

The Lady Bug and I would like to wish a happy birthday to both Quentin and Miss Zeussy.  She and I also want to tell Miss Zeussy congratulations on her clean bill of health and she agrees the vets are such a pain to have to go to!

  Her majesty would also like to enter the fresh grass eating contest.  She is just sure she is the fastest grass eater in the entire world.  She also feels she will do well in the sleeping contest especially if it's held after the one eating grass!

  We would like to propose having the olympigs here in Santa Rosa.  Since we are in the world's award winning Sonoma County wine growing region, there would be plenty of refreshments for the slaves and lots and lots of fresh grass and hay for masters.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug