[Gpdd] [MISC] re the new girls

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 6 00:07:45 EST 2007

Well,
  I am proud to say that Mdme Leggs and Ms. Jules are doing splendidly. Ms. Jules weighs 5 oz and Mdme Leggs weighs 9 oz. Ms. Jules had a mishapp yesterday that could have been dangerous, but has pulled through and is a trooper. I have got to keep an eye on her she is all over the place and wheeeeks up a storm. She is definitely ADD and Mdme Leggs is very laid back. Ms Jules just crawls all over her. It was funnier earlier, you can't see them in the cage I have becuase of the bottom lip, well Tomy (my puppy) was squeaking his toy, and all of a sudden you see these two heads pop up and start wheeeeking. It was so cute. I amgoing to try and find a website I can post pics on, so everyone can see the family. The site that Janneke pointed me to,wouldn't let me post a link on here and Blink wouldn't let me download pics, so I will find something...... Thank you to those who have emailed.

  Gwen and The Furry Ones from Las Vegas
  Comet, Alf, Chip, Mdme Leggs, and Ms. Jules