[Gpdd] Virtual: egg waterskiing

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Tue Feb 6 13:46:12 EST 2007

Penny,
BooHoo. Whee were not able to find the waterskiing ad. I have heard that Egg was bought by some other company and was wondering if this would mean the end of one of our favorite piggy entertainments. Do you have a better link?
Well, if waterskiing is to be included in the P-O, then we must have the event near a lake (hint, hint, "Lake" Elsinore). We might also be able to have a real live event there as there are several pigger people located nearby in SoCal. We are between Corona and Murrieta/Temecula on the 15.
--Mary Fran
with Cookie & L'il Bear