[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc: Piggie wishes

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 6 16:32:59 EST 2007

 Glynis – We are so sorry to hear poor little Duke continues to have problems
  with his teeth, have they determined why it doesn’t stay corrected?  I’m sure
  all the procedures are taking a toll on him.  Have you tried giving him any
  water with Karo syrup in it?  We give that to sows to offset pregnancy toxemia,
  it gives them a boost. Brewer’s Yeast ( B vitamins)?  Anything to boost his
  system, help him at least maintain.  It just doesn’t seem fair when one little
  guy has to go through so much, like Duke and Brownie Bear, and some of the
  others.  We’ll certainly keep him, and you, and the vet & staff, in our thoughts
  and prayers. Please give him a big hug and kiss for us.

  Shauna- Outstanding news on Miss Zeussy, congratulations to her and
  Quentin on their birthdays. Love the story of the little boy at the vet!  I”d
  love to know what his thoughts were, he’s bound to have thought he was
  somehow getting cheated!  And I like the idea of the linoleum – maybe
  easier to handle than coroplast? And you get more choice of colors, etc.
  Hmmmm  (hey, they’ll chew on anything!)  If that 2” isn’t high enough on
  the sides, you can always go to your ‘home improvement center’ and buy
  some clear plexiglass and have it cut into strips. We did that, and fasten
  it onto the outside, all the way around, with those metal binder clips (from
  the office supply). Ours are 4” wide, you could go up higher, but you can
  see through them while they keep stuff from getting kicked out.

  Leah- Most wonderful report. We shall expect continued good news - way
  to go, da Bear! Very clever of BS, too. Demanding his fair share of the
  shilintong, to be sure BB continues getting hers!